Click on the link below to download the planning guide
Key updates in revised guide:
- Salvation Army Pancake Breakfast June 1 @ 0700 hrs
- Nanaimo start – Divisions 2 & 3 will start outside harbour in the vicinity of Angle Point on Newcastle Island
- Mowi Fish Farm – Safety requirements, PFD’s to be worn at all times while on the dock
- Telegraph Cove – must be off docks no later than 0630 due to falling tide
- Update on Winter Harbour BBQ – 20.00 includes chicken, pig roast and a beer!
- Update on numbers of school children to expect in Ucluelet
- Changes in start times for Deepwater Bay and Telegraph Cove
- Port Hardy Moorage Location and BBQ Location moved to T-Floats and Carrot Park
- Request by the Port of Nanaimo to reserve your arrival date by calling (250) 755-126
- Change in the cost of the washroom/shower pass to $20.00
- Change in moorage location in Telegraph Cove. We have been advised by the new owners of the marina where we have always parked, that we may no longer park there anymore. We will be parking on the older docks on the right hand side where we enter the harbour. (Thank you Gordie & Marilyn) Moorage is going to be really tight. Based on the tides of the morning of June 5th, all boats parked the furthest into the harbour (boats with drafts of 8 feet and under) will have to be off their slip by 0630 latest to ensure sufficient water to exit.